Home
frontpage
Site Map
my recipes
About Me
about this site
Sewing
Sewing and Quilting
Art
Watercolor
Gardening
my gardening
House Cleaning
Cleaning tips
Living Green
Tips to go Green
skip to main
|
skip to sidebar
Saturday, November 28, 2009
Practice Work
I tried to get my boys into drawing, too. Brandon drew the sphere below and I practiced drawing the trees and thread.
Here are some practice sketches that I tried to do from Lee Hammond's book:
No comments:
Post a Comment
Older Post
Home
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
My Blog List
blog.annegeddes.com
-
~ Portrait Artist ~ Annie-Maree ~
-
Barefoot Nana's Art Work & More
-
Blueberries, Art and Life
-
Art by Dana Marie
-
Crafts of Texture
-
The Blog Doctor.
-
JuSt DeEz'ArT & LiFe
-
Faces & Figures
-
FUR IN THE PAINT
-
The Girl Behind The Camera
-
Followers
Blog Archive
▼
2009
(4)
▼
November
(1)
Practice Work
►
October
(1)
►
March
(2)
Restore the Republic
Search This Blog
No comments:
Post a Comment